What training have Saracens done today.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7.2Km Run c Dog.

Weights

2hrs Tennis.

John Batchelor from COBRA face booked me today with club training times. Its not the training, the racing, its the family.

I've set the "Adrenaline Junky" (as my husband calls me) roll model. Now my kids are the athletes and I am the support, Vehicle, Nutrition etc.

Oh! did I say my son has been selected for team GB, TEAM GB, again! Team GB Waterpolo. WOW!

The result of Edgbaston Priory Tennis Club, Halesowen Swimming Club, COBRA Triathlon Club, Halesowen Cycling Club, BRAT, The regional Triathlon coaching team and his school sports teachers. Oh! and his mum for, I quote, "Making me eat WEEDS'

Just loving them too much to take time away from them. It'll all be gone soon. Don't want to miss a second.

Did you say TEAM GB ??????!!!!!!

On a more down to earth level

This weeks sessions were,

Wednesday End W1 50 mins turbo +6k erg TE 3.5

Thursday     Tempo 60 mins  Turbo   TE 3.6

Friday          5K erg  Row Pro TE 2.3

Saturday      Sub LT W1   65 mins Turbo +3k erg TE 3.6

Sunday        5 K erg TE 2.3

Monday       End W1 50 mins Turbo TE 2.3

Tuesday      20 Min TT Turbo, failed at 3 mins in  (legs felt like wet bog rolls)  so did a 10mile interval session TE 4.2

The legs still feel like wet bog rolls :biggrin:

Onwards & Upwards

This weeks sessions

Thursday   Endurance  Turbo 50 mins  TE 2.3

Friday       Tempo  Turbo 60 mins  TE 3.6

Sunday     Sub LT Turbo 65 mins TE 3.7

Wednesday TT 20 mins Turbo, target to go faster than 31.4 km/h result 31.6km/h  :biggrin:  AHR 155 MHR 163 TE 4.0

please stop raining, sunny 25c would be nice.          

• 3 weeks later...

3 weeks since my last posting but still working hard turbo training 6 days a week mostly on Trainer Roads 40 K TT plan, the sessions are beginning to get tougher now but they are well structured and the stats are still looking good. Working off a FTP of 210 Watts if anyone's interested. 

FTP 210 watts

Colin B. 

• 4 weeks later...

Sean,  I'm on a mission matey :wink:

Another 22 trainer road sessions under the belt since my last posting, some of them are beginning to hurt now,  but most are just tough needing more mental determination. I'm happy with the progress as proved by a 30 min  thresh hold test performed on the 9th.March giving me 214 Watts normalised power, with my heart rate only going over FTHR during the final 10 mins there's still a long way to go yet but a least I know from my rowing that it's little steps that gets you there in the end.

FTP 215 Watts :biggrin:

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived