Club Run Sunday 1 st October 2023

Moira

Setting off from TB were John, Moira (who had returned from a very nice break in Norfolk) and Bev.

We were also joined by Roger who was parked up at TB waiting for us. 

We had a pretty strong headwind going out but Roger and John set a brisk pace on the front.

We picked Steve, Leigh and Dave M up on the way and headed for Clive's.

On arrival we sat outside and put in our orders. Very strange though as we were asked to pay as they brought the food. We all obliged and actually it was probably a good idea as we didn't have to queue to pay at the end.

Leigh set off on his own with the rest of us following not far behind. In fact we nearly caught him but red traffic lights held us back. We kept getting a glimpse of him in the distance.

Dave M decided to sing us a few hymns on the way back. I'm not sure what was worse, the singing or Roger's free wheel. What a racket 😜.

Roger decided to do an extra loop after TB. I hope he didn't get caught in the rain which, for me, started at 2.15 pm. Luckily I was back and missed getting wet. I expect everyone avoided it. 

Alan, I hope your neck improves and that you are soon out with us again.

Pics below 👇

PXL_20231001_095845107.jpg

PXL_20231001_095833830.jpg

PXL_20231001_095825055.jpg

PXL_20231001_095740819.jpg