A & B Runs Sunday 1st March

Sean Barker

I believe the A's are talking of Malvern. I'm game for any destination Sean, following a week of mucus and lurgy I'm sincerely looking forward to getting in some miles!!! :) I think Laura Lane is out Sunday and the B's may have another newcomer from Speeds, a young woman also called Hannah. :)

Another great ride today gang - I'm sure Sean, Dave or Chris K will deliver a detailed B run report, but suffice it to say it was a windy ride out to the cafe with a few good climbs along the way.

The Cobhouse served a lovely cooked breakfast, and the ride home included Dave's lovely detour through Worcester, but we had a little wind and rain to contend with on the way home.

With us today were Sean Barker, Phil Davie, Laura Lane, Gary Woodward, John Shelley, Chris Kent, Rich Fisher, John Cartwright, David Mitchell, Alan Philpott and myself - 11 riders altogether I think in the B run/at the cafe.

I would like to say a massive thank you to John Cartwright for being an absolute gentleman and helping me out with a puncture in Fairfield. In the wind and rain John helped out, refused to let me walk away from it and rode with me until Marlbrook to make sure all was ok. Thank you John, your help and support is very much appreciated dude and I got home safe and sound. :)

Great ride guys, look forward to next week! :)

Lovely route today, good day out and not too much rain.

Glad you got back OK Hannah. Thanks for your comments: not many people refer to me as a gentleman!  I still managed to back in good time to see the rugby so no prob.  :biggrin:

Another great ride today gang - I'm sure Sean, Dave or Chris K will deliver a detailed B run report, but suffice it to say it was a windy ride out to the cafe with a few good climbs along the way.

The Cobhouse served a lovely cooked breakfast, and the ride home included Dave's lovely detour through Worcester, but we had a little wind and rain to contend with on the way home.

With us today were Sean Barker, Phil Davie, Laura Lane, Gary Woodward, John Shelley, Chris Kent, Rich Fisher, John Cartwright, David Mitchell, Alan Philpott and myself - 11 riders altogether I think in the B run/at the cafe.

I would like to say a massive thank you to John Cartwright for being an absolute gentleman and helping me out with a puncture in Fairfield. In the wind and rain John helped out, refused to let me walk away from it and rode with me until Marlbrook to make sure all was ok. Thank you John, your help and support is very much appreciated dude and I got home safe and sound. :)

Great ride guys, look forward to next week! :)

Excellent report Hannah.

Sorry I couldn't stop. I was in a hurry back as I had commitments in the afternoon and I could see you were in good hands.

Both Laura and me were feeling it a bit on the ride home.

Archived