Club Run 25th February

Sarashell

A pleasant surprise to see Tim and Roger at TB this morning as was only expecting myself, Ā John and Bev as there was such a lack of response on this website !!!

So off we set with no destination in mind other than swinging by Priest Bridge where we collected Leigh and Dave so that made 7 we went the usual way out through Inkberrow. John was keeping his cards close to his chest and wasnā€™t saying where we were going . Bev canā€™t cope with this she likes to know whereā€™s she going as it seems does Dave. Eventually John relented stating it was #Nom we were off to just up the road .

Bev and I decided to cause chaos as only we girls can šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ as we only done 20 miles at this stage which was too short so we said we were turning left at Flyford Favel and going to Springridge. The boys joined us too except Tim who had turned off already as he had problems at home with his smart metre not working.

Roger carried on doing a non stopper so just 5 in the cafe. Bev had previously spotted a big tea pot which we got this time . A good chat and lots and lots of tea was drank before setting off for home.

Unfortunately on the way home John hit a hole in the road as a car was close alongside it so he couldnā€™t avoid it , there was a loud bang as inner tube burst . So a quick pit stop to change his inner tube and a quick lesson on a tool heā€™d bought me to help get the last bit of the tyre back on. Then off we headed for home into a headwind.

An enjoyable ride on roads that were drying .

Ā