Club Run 28th January.

Sarashell

John shall we be social and meet Barry n Ivory at BroadAcres ???

But if we do we will be there a bit later nearer 11.30 am . So wait for us . 

Your thoughts Mr Shelley ( think of that BLT 🤣🤣)

Well a great turnout today. Albeit many of us started out at different points and in different modes of transport.

So starting from TB were John, Moira, Roger me and Bev who was back from her travels in France.

We set off promptly at 10 picking up Tony, Steve and Dave at Priest Bridge. Dave thought he had slow puncture so decided to go straight to Broadacres. 

En route we picked up Chris Pool. Most of us had had a break from cycling due to holidays and/or illness. So we kept a steady pace.

Roger decided he wasn't stopping so carried on after we arrived at the cafe.

On arrival it was lovely to see Ivor, Pete, Dave, Barry, Chris Kent and the philpotts. Some had cycled others had come in cars. 

It was really nice to see so many out and we all had a good catch up and natter. As always the BLT was delicious 😋

As we were leaving Leigh arrived having gone to Pershore. 🙈 Sorry about that Leigh.

All in all a good ride, I suspect the first one of the year for a lot of us. So it was great to be out again on what was a sunny but chilly day. Long may the mild weather continue.

No pics unfortunately, I completely forgot! 

Nice write up Julie think you should do it all the time 🤣🤣

Lovely to see Mandy as well who drove to meet Dave at the cafe . An excellent turnout let’s hope it stays the same for the rest of the year .