Club Run 10th September

Sarashell

I think it will be a bit hot in the morning, so I suggest a shortish ride ending up at Hillers, we could always add a few miles if we feel up to it. If you remember, Hillers garden is shaded on the left hand side.

Starting from Tardebigge 9.30 we will be going Feckenham, bouts Lane , left and so on.  Hope to see y’all. 🚲

Well the delicate flowers were out early as I left home at 7.50 am yes 7.50 am it started to drizzle which was quite actually quite refreshing . I met Julie at 8.15 am in Blackwell and we set off on a nice route in a lovely temperature so we didn’t wilt 🤣

We past John as he was flying down the hill towards Feckenham obviously we were going up a speed too . Unfortunately John was on his own so hopefully John you met up with at least Steve. 

Another little refreshing shower for us just before we climbed up the Licky’s for home . Julie made 50 miles after riding round her estate a few times apparently ( it must be catching ) only 43 for me. 

Weathermen what are they like wouldn’t pay them in washer’s .

Looking forward to your write up and pictures John 😝🥰

Well what can I say! It wasn’t hot, so them flowers 🌺 🌺wouldn’t wilt, in fact flowers 🌺🌺do need watering 😜.  Yes we had a drop of rain, but it wasn’t a problem, it was quite refreshing.  I met Steve at the end of Bouts Lane, he was talking to a young lady with three dogs 🐕🦮🐩or was it four 🐕they were very friendly, you would have loved them Moira.  Anyway, onwards and upwards, Steve and I went on, up that hill and on to Bidford, over the island and through to Harrvington.  We where doing a nice steady bit and bit for a while, just like the old days.  We arrived at Hillers to find Dave and Leigh already there.  There had been a little bit of cooling rain on the way, it did rain rain while we were there but we were under the shelter.  Plenty of talking and putting the world to rights, it took about an hour (the world is in a bit of a state)then back home 🏠 had some more rain.  Got home quite dry as part from wet bum from the spray from my wheel. Didn’t think of taking any photos, so that’s your lot. 🚲