Club Run 3rd September

Sarashell

What a gorgeous day for a bike ride. It looks like summer has decided to make an appearance at last!

Starting at TB were Moira, John, Tim, kev and me. We also had a pleasant surprise when Roger turned up too. (Although I was a bit worried about pace!)

Making our way to the Ridgeway, we picked up Steve. kev left us at Bidford and we carried on to the Barn. A lot of potholes were encountered along the road before the café. We had a near miss due to the potholes but thankfully all was ok.

The Phillpotts turned up a few minutes later and for some reason started to do a few high kicks. Pics below. I must say they are very flexible!! Although Alan didn't look good afterwards.....😱

It must be hot today as Chris turned up in her shorts and summer top. Very dapper she looked too. Pity she will have to pack them away in a few weeks when we get into autumn weather. Fingers crossed we get an Indian summer 🤞

A little while later, just as we were getting ready to leave, Leigh arrived. We had to leave him to his tea and get back in the saddle for home.

Another near miss for Tim, John, Roger, Moira and me by Blackwell golf club when some idiot driver coming down the lane too fast nearly took me and Moira out as he was too busy looking angry at the boys!! Eejit!! 

Otherwise, a great ride  and lovely summer temperatures. Who could ask for more 🚲🚲🚲

PXL_20230903_103419940.MP.jpg

PXL_20230903_101731197.MP.jpg

PXL_20230903_101723193.jpg

PXL_20230903_101716572.jpg

PXL_20230903_100243560.jpg

PXL_20230903_100136144.jpg

PXL_20230903_100117358.MP.jpg

What can I say Julie another good write up think you should have the job permanently 🤣🤣

A lovely ride despite Rogers very very loud free wheel maybe he should pedal more !!
Or is it were just too slow for him .
 Chris he’s all yours 🤣🤣 Chris hope you’re back in the saddle Tuesday with that man with the very annoying fire wheel 🤣🤣 

I Love 🩷you really Roger and I have a new very tasty receipt for you with courgette’s.