Club Run Sunday 9 July 2023

Moira

After a discussion with the real Boss Mr Shelley we have decided that BroadAcres will be the venue in the morning.

Mainly as Julie needs to home by 1.30 pm at the latest as her family have arranged a surprise birthday 🥳 party for her which obviously isn’t going to be that much of a surprise as she knows about it . Some good acting will be required from her .

We will obviously do a big loop round going out via Priest Bridge .

Well it’s rainy here so no gardening for me just put the TV on to see what time the Tour starts and it’s on already might be having a lazy day for a change 🤣🤣

9.30 am TB 🚴‍♀️🌹🚴

Not a lot to report today as so few out !!!!!!!

Just John , Julie and me starting from TB luckily we were joined by Tony at Priest Bridge and that was it the famous four did a big loop round .

Tony didn’t stop nor did Julie as she had to get home to get ready for her surprise party . Apparently she was going to wear an old dress 👗 but needed time to put her war paint on , now she’s 60 there’s more work 🤣🤣

When John and I got to Broadacres Steve , Barry , Ivor and Leigh were already there . Nice to see Leigh back out on his bike again.
Good food and general chat well mainly about the tour was had . On leaving Chris Kent arrived on his electric bike and trailer with his dog Charlie in it .

A few photos below showing Steve sporting his new top which I liked .

IMG_1777.thumb.jpeg.a6decf1b540e776c5a1fc4202dbf357c.jpegIMG_1778.thumb.jpeg.6bb0b28aa91d9e9a48ee395ce04965ef.jpegIMG_1779.thumb.jpeg.139ddfe5b9715094120e92c1a4a9cb2b.jpegIMG_1780.thumb.jpeg.61c01fb2507c5d15c3574b61b2af1d25.jpeg

Great ride out today. It was nice to be back with the gang albeit only 4 of us to begin with.

Party was fab, I have been very spoilt so am feeling very loved. 

See you all next week.

Oh and Moira you're getting a bit cheeky, I'll have to get my own back!  Wait til you join the 60 Club!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🥰

Many thanks for the birthday greetings, happy birthday Julie. Wish I was 60 too (no that's not 62)! Glad Moira like the new posh top, a prezzie from Jen, who would have joined us had she not put her back out, doing up her shoes! Wait 'til you're in your 70s ladies!