Club Run Sunday 30 April 2023

Moira

Well the mystery is was Th Expresso Barn open or not as we didn’t make it there deciding to stop somewhere else . 

It was drizzling en route to TB and when we set off but it soon stopped thankfully. Only the  3 wise monkey’s starting from TB . John , Bev and me . I’ll let you decide who was see no evil , speak no evil and hear no evil . Alternatively you may say the 3 idiots !!!

No sign of Steve on the way out so we ploughed on but on reaching Bidford , Bev and I ganged up on John decided not to cross the bridge the point of no return .

Off we set to our new venue doing through and off. I’m not going to tell you where we went you’ll need to guess from the photo’s . Answers on a post card please.

We had excellent service at our destination . Oh I forgot to say John nearly fell over as he was getting off his bike at the cafe ,apparently he has trouble getting his leg over 🤣🤣

Again on the way home we were doing through and off . Thankfully just past Broad Acres Bev asked if we could stop doing it . I wasn’t going to be the one to ask . It was good fun made the miles go quicker and got us all working.

Think we may have seen Tony S on Evesham Road but we were just rotating so not sure but we definitely saw Chris Poole in Bradley Green .

Felt really smug as it started to rain 10 minutes after getting home . A good ride with my fellow monkey’s 🐒

A few photos so you can guess where we stopped .

IMG_1584.thumb.jpeg.b56ef625058b7313f3335dffc5cdecf0.jpegIMG_1585.thumb.jpeg.9889f695fb965b33b1aaedb4afb21679.jpegIMG_1586.thumb.jpeg.6bb0b1815f4c674b6667662a7942445a.jpegIMG_1588.thumb.jpeg.2e8f5e76c17a9e98dcbca8314fb9ef11.jpeg

Started off a bit early at Bouts lane as I had seen no one I decided to replicate last weeks Springridge run and to my astonishment I remembered the way !!! 

I was far less than amazing and reached home after a brief stop extremely tired .

No idea where your stop was .Looking forward to the announcement.(After a drum role)

Good ride today, just like to add one thing, on the way home, up the Lickeys we were flagged down by a man who was asking us about the club. He seemed like a nice fellow, we talked for about ten minutes and he seemed interested. He told us that he had been on our website and new there and then we met, so if you read this please come and join us for a few rides. 🚲