Club Run Sunday 17 th July 2022

Moira

The weather men notice I say men not women as if their forecast is incorrect it could never be a woman !!! As you men know we women are rarely wrong 🤪

As it is meant to be very warm on Sunday I thought I’d post Broadacres as the cafe is close for everyone on the ride home aiming to beat the really hot temperatures.Hoping to be there 11.15 - 11.30 am .

We will be going out via Swanbrook Lane to Feckenham then left and the usual route out .

9.30 am TB 🤞🏻🚴‍♀️🌹🚴‍♀️  I will post if it’s too hot 🥵 for me .

Nice pic Mick. See you next week.

Leaving from TB were bev, moira, John, Gordon and me. We picked Barry up en route.

We were hoping for a lovely day and that's exactly what we got. Temperature was high but off set by a lovely breeze. So we were able to keep up a good pace, with superman John setting the pace.

We were supposed to do a short ride but John kept turning left and putting extra on. I'm not sure what he was on, but I need some 😆.

Arriving at  broadacres, Dave  Mand  Steve jenny and the philpotts  kev and his wife were already in situ.

BLTs were lovely but no brown bread. Mand the cafe owner was a bit over heated and shut up shop at 12. So late comers Vince and Neil had to settle for Crisps and chocolate. 

Oh and we passed a person in a saracen top along the way but no one recognised him  so if it was you let us know... as it was a bit of a mystery.

After looking at jens new bike and especially the her huge sprockett We headed off home and it was pretty hot but not unbearable.

Only incident after I left the pack was my water bottle holder failed and my bottle rolled down the hill after me. Stopping to retrieve it I carried on to my car at barnt green.

So a better ride than expected in relation to the hot weather.

Here's some pics.

The one Barry took turned out to be a blurry video so didn't make the cut.

Photographic evidence of the doorstep sarnie and the decorum required to eat it 😂😂😂

20220717_113527.jpg

20220717_113502.jpg

20220717_113046.jpg

20220717_113042.jpg

20220717_113030.jpg

20220717_112953.jpg

20220717_113022.jpg