Sunday 19th June

Mick Hazlewood

For those who maybe interested there is a social meeting at The Swan at Chàddesley Corbett  'scene of many boozers runs at X'mas'  for the Old Boys and Ex Racers, this is going to take place between 12.15-3.30pm. A chance to catch up with old friends and witter on about the old times and raise a glass to our friends who unfortunately are with us anymore.  I've been informed there are a number of ex champions going to be with us coming from far afield, but this is John 'Eddy' Edward's who has told me this. Of course the  ladies are invited at your own risk. I'm also informed that any endurance riders are going on to the Nailers Arms, Bournheath to have a top up if required. Hydration is very important for an athlete or cyclist.

Yes one & all we’re leaving the Bromsgrove Premier Inn @ 11•30 with me leading & heading out to C.C. via Bournheath.

I believe that Messrs PATSTON, BRADSHAW, BAYLISS, LeGRYS, Jed the BELGIAN & other Old Stars are hoping to join us plus of course the winner of 2 Birmingham World Overflow RR’s & Shrewsbury’s finest John EDWARDS (ably assisted by Bafang Power)