Proposal to start winter club runs an hour later

Lancashire Lad

Barry as for A, I think it will be just a case of whoever spots that the weather forecast is predicting ice, just suggests the later start.

As for B, I do know that most members read the forum virtually every day but relatively few post but that is really a normal state of affairs. 

I certainly think Ivor is spot on with changing the Tuesday rides to an hour later for the months of January and February (the two coldest months) as for everything else decisions a couple of days beforehand should suffice.

Mind you that's just my opinion and I am happy to go with the majority decision. 

Barry as for A, I think it will be just a case of whoever spots that the weather forecast is predicting ice, just suggests the later start.

As for B, I do know that most members read the forum virtually every day but relatively few post but that is really a normal state of affairs.

I certainly think Ivor is spot on with changing the Tuesday rides to an hour later for the months of January and February (the two coldest months) as for everything else decisions a couple of days beforehand should suffice.

Mind you that's just my opinion and I am happy to go with the majority decision.

Nervous about posting agrees.

Archived