Club Run - Sunday 10th November - Charlecote Garden Centre

Sean Barker

Here is the offending lane with the black ring around it

2ty9.jpg

This is how the lane looks as you approach it, Not at all indicative of the hell that awaits lolblue.gif

bsnt.jpg

Mind you two things that are worth mentioning are that myself and Richard went through it with consummate ease and in fairness it was nowhere near as tough as the stretch between Symonds Yat East and Monmouth that I rode the day before in the 200km audax and which was at least ten times as long and had to be ridden each way, the second time in pitch black darkness. 

Although I fully accept that that doesn’t exonerate me from what was in reality poor planning lolblue.gif

When I were a lad ......

Oh yes, I remember it well (though only if it was before this century) .....

One upon a time ..... we had map reading competitiuons and understood the way; now we have Garmin and SatNav and trust to GPS :biggrin:

Some people are born dirty .... and some say cleanliness is next to the main road  :tongue: 

But seriously .....; the world is like a jigsaw puzzle, and you need to find the missing pieces - then remember the important ones and forget the ones you don't need

And lastly .... I'll get my coat :ph34r:

I loved today!! There were a few hiccups but hey ho!! I have a mighty fine graze on my right buttock! But other than that I'm fine. Sorry Mandy for taking you down!! Hope you and your bike are ok. I blame the council for not looking after their roads!!

Gutted I'm on nights this week. Will see you all soon I'm sure x

Hi Laura,  how is the little finger.Is it as damaged as you thought.  

Archived