rovi

I have just got my new gillet...WOW.

Thought there might be a problem with the zip

when unfastening the zip at the bottom.

But NO,dont pull the one side up to

seperate it, ease it to the side at the same time

and hey PRESTO.Undone.

Saracen Poseur!!!

As you have all gathered the kit has arrived,  tried mine on and it Brilliant.

Chris P has delivered most of the orders to me so if anyone would like to pop round tomorrow evening between

6.00 and 7.30pm to collect please feel welcome.

I will try my best to make a fruit cake after training but won't promise.

Sorry Sean,    Chris has still got yours.

So the orders I have here are as follows,

Terry Carbutt

Kevin

Tony Lowe

Ken H

Dave m

Mandy M

Colin B

John S

Barry Lucas

All above paid.

Chris K

Phil Carbutt

Payment  required.

I am very pleased that the new kit has arrived. I cannot wait to get my hand on my new Gillette. How to I take delivery ? Pleas let me know how I can collect. If you want to post let me know and I will send details and costs etc.

Regards to all you smart dressers

Terry Dunsby

Picked up our kit tonight and very impressed. Fits great and quality is excellent. Looking forward to the next club run.  Many thanks to Chris and Mike for all the work put in to get us all sorted out. Great job done 

Picked up our kit tonight and very impressed. Fits great and quality is excellent. Looking forward to the next club run.  Many thanks to Chris and Mike for all the work put in to get us all sorted out. Great job done 

Yes ditto to that,

thanks guys a good job done, I think we were all a bit worried re ordering sizes about  +3x larger than normal but all's well that ends well.

I have just receive my new top ,its fantastic.I shall wear it with pride in the outposts of Wyre Forest . It will give those flash dressers from the Halesowen club something to think about. The wearing of it has improved my times (I wish).)My thanks to all those who were responsible for organising it.

Out today in my new kit, oh, I did feel so proud to wear it!  I'm hoping it will make me ride faster!!  :D Many thanks to Chris P & Mike H for all their hard work in kitting us all out.  

P.S.  Can we order Saracen pyjamas? 

Archived