Brian Wilson

rovi

Very sad to hear this. Brian was always there to help at events both ours and other local clubs, both he and his wife Ann were straight in to marshal the last Saracen Audax at the cafe stop and a major part of what made it such a successful day.

A sad day for the Saracen

My deepest condolence to Ann and family.  

We were shocked and terribly saddened by the news of Brian's death.  He was such a nice person, always with a ready smile and a chat.  We will miss him very much but every time that we look at the flowers in our garden that he gave to us we will remember him.  We enjoyed the walks that he organised and the lovely hand painted Christmas cards that he sent.

Our sincerest sympathy to Ann and the family.

Brian and Sandra

So very sad to hear of the loss of our dear friend Brian.  We can only echo the sentiments already expressed but add, that in the short time that we have known him he left a long standing impression on us. Lovely man.

Our deepest sympathy to Ann, her family and friends.

Mandy and Dave

Just opened up to see the weekends news.

What a terrible shock to be greeted with  the very sad loss of Brian.

He was in my thoughts yesterday as the sportive I rode toured the Cotswold and passed

near to  Dumbleton. It reminded me of the summer walks he took us on.

He will be sadly missed a real gentleman.

Our deepest sympathy to Ann and family.

Chris and Hilary.

I only met Brian a few times but we had a shared past in a couple of things. Such a nice friendly man and a pleasure to talk with. At Defford today we were able to share the sad news with Mike & Elaine Florence, June Pitchford and a few others. But even more surprisingly, mine host Darren also knew him due to Brian visiting Defford and Darren most recently meeting him at Broadway Tower. RIP. 

Archived