B Run - Sunday 19th July

Sean Barker

Hi gang... have popped this on the A run post but thought I'd add it here too!

Owen, Dave C, Alec and myself will be departing from The Forest at 9:30am sharp. We'll be heading to Pershore Coffee 1 via Tardebigge.

Should we encounter a large group of B's at Tardebigge we'll ride on ahead and ensure that there are two smaller groups (A's and B's) rather than one large group (mixed A's and B's). Anyone that wants to join us are more than welcome to do so. :)

See you tomorrow gang!

A somewhat wet start to the day but a beautiful return trip in the summer sunshine.

We started alongside the A group and it became hard to know who was in the A and who was in the B but we all found our place and made it to the cafe pretty much together.

A more orderly ride back saw us form into natural groups as we basked in the summers sun

At the cafe were the following mix of A and B riders.  

Owen Hazlewood

Hannah Smith

Tim Brueton

Dave Cunningham

Richard Keyte

Alec Wright

Sean Camden

Kevin Young

Tim Farmer

Chris Kent

Sean Barker 

The photos below were taken by me as the group assembled for the ride home

large.uncrop.jpg.98c371b75c6f11821e7de5a

large.crop.jpg.a468c5f29abaf3c69ce3f0757

Lovely ride yesterday, sorry Sean that I got caught up with the A riders then left you all accidentally on the outward ride.

But we reconvened at the café and headed back together, really enjoyed the ride and the selection of top notch jokes on offer!

Fantastic photos also.

On another point, I think I speak for all of the riders and club members when I say that the changes to the site are fantastic. Accessing it now on a desktop it looks even better than It did when I took a look on my phone yesterday. A more modern feel and look makes the site look up to date and also gives the club a better online presence.  

You have been very busy recently and flying all over the place, so to take what little time you have left to update the site, is extremely commendable and we all appreciate it.

Regards

Archived