'B' Run:- Sunday 14th June;- "My Birthday Run"

ChrisKENT

Dear All

My thoughts for destination are:- The Cobhouse Fishery, Stourport direct or via the scenic lumpier route:- Holt Fleet, Holt Heath, Shrawley & Astley,  or De-Beers garden centre!

All members thoughts or alternative suggestions are most welcome!! 

Perhaps we should wait till the morrow to make a final decision taking into account the prevailing & expected weather.

I shall be at Tardebigge and believe that Sean will be at Rednal for 09.15hrs.    

Kenty! Many happy returns from both Owen and myself!!! 

Owen and I are thinking of attending the Blackwell BBQ at the labour club next Sat evening... if you're going to be there we'd love to buy you a birthday beer! 

Weather (according to MET Office) should be dry tomorrow between 7am and 5pm, small amount of wind but looks like a humid day!!!

Wish we could join you but I think we're off with the A's tomorrow. Hope you all have a lovely day.  :happy:

Many Thanks Leigh, Hannah & Owen for your kind wishes!

It's certainly a beautiful morning at the moment having already been out to Hanbury in order to collect jack from an "overnighter" in time for work @ 08.00hrs!!

Have a Great Safe Day One & All!!!!!

Was a really good ride last week, although my short time off the bike showed near the end! 

A nice ride and a new route for me with some much needed advice from Chris K during a few uneasy sections. 

Good to see advice and support given out.

:) However, i didnt get any cake... 

Archived