Sunday run 14/06/15

ChrisP

I'm sure Chris P will write up a full report (with photos no doubt... the camera did make an appearance!), but suffice it to say an enjoyable day was had by all who joined us. A nice tailwind to the cafe meant a nice quick (yet fairly easy) pace out, but we were met with a headwind on the way home.

Still, everyone had a good ride!

Out riding were:

John Shelley

Chris Pardoe

Lee '50 Shades' De Gray

Kevin 'Speedy' Sargent

Kevin Young

Owen Hazlewood

Hannah Smith

Dave Cunningham aka 'Young Dave' (Guest)  

Dave, O and I peeled off once on Timberhonger as I was starting to flag. Dave continued on to Catshill, while O and I had a bite to eat at Sanders Park; which was incredibly busy! Feeling quite tired now - a little snooze before some food and a cheeky cider I think!  :wink:

Another great day in the saddle.

Weather fine but still have the wind in the wrong direction with a cool chill.

As Hannah said, made for a fast ride out to a new cafe stop The Lakeside at Bredon Hardwick.

This is a couple of miles short of Tewkesbury with the wind behind us seemed to make it shorter

than expected.

The menu was anything fried and of cause the all day breakfast which Chris K would have

gone for all this and the prices were right.

The outlook from the windows were over the lake.

6em1b4.jpg Young Dave tucking in has a very good appetite.

6ig17r.jpg2zyyat4.jpg2gxo6fb.jpg2yvtnyh.jpg2kok15.jpgxlc6xi.jpgo8av5x.jpgWe did a roundabout  route on the way home taking in The Combertons, Elmley Castle, Fladbury, Bishampton

then adding the loop to Droitwich before turning for home. This allowed Lee De and Speedy Kev to take the short

ride back to Worcester.

10o1dsx.jpgThe Pocket Rocket before the legs got tired.

2lp1xz.jpg

Archived