Saracen Road Club TT Records & RR Achievements

I'm sure someone somewhere has a list of these tucked away somewhere. It would be good if they could be recorded on here at some time, and maybe even a record of Saracen members PBs and RR achievements. I'm sure most are held by the much missed Paul C so it seems fitting to honor him on this forum. I am willing to try and compile the data if folks can feed me with the info.  Just as a side note on my rowing forumhttp://www.freespiritsrowing.com/content/  people can update their own PBs on a table in their signiture,

Hi Colin,   you need to speak to Eddie Smith about club records.   I recall quite recently

that he had a book with all the club records written down with names,dates,times etc going

back to the very start of the Saracen Road Club.

A trip down memory lane when you read it,  and yes your right not long before you start seeing

the Carbutt name winning races and setting club records which would still be standing now.

I'm very proud to be part of those great years 70's/80's when the Carbutts were in full flight at

national and international level,   not forgetting the quality of other riders in the club at the same

time.

Lets hope we can see some more club records broken in the future and some of the old silverware

being presented at the annual dinner in the coming  years.

Archived