Thursday Tardebigge run 12th March

Sean Barker

Another poor turn-out with regard to numbers: Only 8 on a combined A + B run, John, Garry W, Mike & Leigh as the Saracen contingent together with Vince,Dave Hughes & Garry Price who had not been on a bike since boxing day (who still looked slim & fit!!!)

Very cool strong South Easterly wind although the sun came out briefly which raised everybody's spirits and the mercury to a heady 13-degrees.

The extra loop out to Ardens Grafton was followed where Mike & Leigh succumbed to Garry W's & John's pace!

They joined Sean & myself @ the "healthy on-the-pocket" Cafe' Sharon's on the industrial estate, from where we had a very steady & agreeable ride home.

If this level of absenteeism persists then surely medically certificated evidence of such should be mandatory!!!!

BUT SERIOUSLY YOU ARE ALL MISSED GREATLY!     

There were at least three others out. I was on an R run (rehabilitation) as was Ivor, we passed on Crutch Lane (an appropriate location). Nearing Timberhonger I saw Hannah, presumably on her inaugural F/L/W run (female/ladies/women, although I was so cross-eyed by then I almost didn't recognise her and thought she was with a man. Owen may wish to confirm or interrogate. Oh yes, I also saw Kev on the way out but obviously? he was going to work. I think there will have to be a C or D run soon (crawlers, decrepits).

There were at least three others out. I was on an R run (rehabilitation) as was Ivor, we passed on Crutch Lane (an appropriate location). Nearing Timberhonger I saw Hannah, presumably on her inaugural F/L/W run (female/ladies/women, although I was so cross-eyed by then I almost didn't recognise her and thought she was with a man. Owen may wish to confirm or interrogate. Oh yes, I also saw Kev on the way out but obviously? he was going to work. I think there will have to be a C or D run soon (crawlers, decrepits).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived