A & B Runs Sunday 22nd February

Sean Barker

Latest weather forcast 1-2 degrees and ice patches. Could be down to freezing at Tardebigge level.  Far too risky and many of the experienced riders won't leave the house when it's under 4 degrees - me included. Are you still calling this a Club Run?

I'll be at Rednal for 9:15am, if the B's proceed with the route Sean posted earlier then we will indeed be swinging by Tardebigge. Em, they tend to meet on the corner, I'm sure you'll find Rich Fisher waiting there!

If the B's decide not to ride, I believe that Owen, Speedy and 50 Shades are meeting at the Forest as usual for 9:30am... not sure if Mickey Rourke is attending or not. Destination for the A ride is, as of yet, undecided and will be based on the conditions tomorrow morning. Malvern has been suggested, and depending on the conditions they will ether take quieter lanes or main roads.

I will check this forum stream again tomorrow morning to see how everyone feels about the conditions and the possibility of a ride.

Looking out this morning and there is a hard frost in my back garden. I should imaging Tardebigge and the country lanes will be treacherous this morning.

I think it might be safer to call it off today and give everyone the choice of a later ride or a turbo session?

Hmmmm. Icicles hanging off of our window here in Blackwell. Roof tiles are covered in a hard frost.

Met office report for Bromsgrove today is temps under 4 degrees Celsius until 12pm, and then the rain starts and the wind starts to pick up. 

We're going to give the morning ride a miss, although I'm not sure there's much hope of a outdoor ride at all today. Guess it's going to be a roller session. :-/

Archived