Saracen merchandise

RichardJKeyte

On last weeks run me and Oliver had a chat, in jest, about items adorned with the Saracen logo. But actually it seems a rather cool idea!!! Who wouldn't want a Saracen mug? or pen? Or even my personal favorite ... a Saracen Mouse mat to accompany you when you log on to the forum?

Now, would anyone actually want any random item in the beautiful blue and yellow? or are we truly mad?

I lol'd so hard when I read this post... especially at the thought of Saracen mouse mats!

However, I hear you Rich and after chatting with Mickey Rourke and O we all think it has potential! For example, here is that 'Saracen style' cycling cap we spoke about last week.

morvelo-fuoriclasse-cycling-cap-p556-219

Isn't it a thing of beauty?!?!? Currently out of stock, but you can buy them from Victor and Liberty here for just £15.00!

Help !!!!! I dont seem to be able to to get my pics onto here again.

using the URL link gets me an error message saying this extension cannot be used on this site.

Anyway guess what I found in our loft the other day while having a sort out, http://tinypic.com/a/3c8hz/2It  must date to around 1969-70

Archived