Tuesday 17th

Leigh

Forgot I was banned from doing anything mechanical ... put new chain on  in a hurry . Didn't have chance to try it out . Went on run felt stiff ,the bike not me , forced the issue and found that I hadn't put chain through front mech and ripped the braze on bracket off .

Hey ho back to Speeds who were very helpful sourcing Giant bracket through J E James and didn't laugh as opposed to some now reading this !!!

Forgot I was banned from doing anything mechanical ... put new chain on  in a hurry . Didn't have chance to try it out . Went on run felt stiff ,the bike not me , forced the issue and found that I hadn't put chain through front mech and ripped the braze on bracket off .

Hey ho back to Speeds who were very helpful sourcing Giant bracket through J E James and didn't laugh as opposed to some now reading this !!!

Leigh, What are you good at ?  connected with cycling.  Tell me something I don't know. On a positive note, you do go out when it's cold, but then your lethal !  You do however have a sense of humour. No offence meant, just a windup.

Leigh  YOU'RE absolutely correct, well spotted, I have now found  something you are good at, or did you see Breakfast Today yesterday on television, they featured your and you're,  however commas were missed in YOUR  punctuation.  I normally  use spell check but it isn't available on this website.  Sean, HELP,  the illiterate need it.  Perhaps i should swat up on my vocabulary whilst I'm not on the road, on my bike. English was not my best subject, probably because I come from, Up North, where they speak funny y  no  (Know)

Archived