A & B Runs Sunday 1st February

Sean Barker

The forecast is for temperatures to stay above freezing but by no more than two or three degrees but it will be sunny.

At Owen's suggestion the cafe stop this week will be Coffee One in Pershore

It would be nice if the A and B rides could rendezvous :) 

Assuming it's too cold for Ivor, I'll lead the B run going there by the following route

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/6897974

We'll play the return trip by ear 

Hi Sean,

What about Coffee One at Pershore? Good distance, really nice atmosphere/staff, plenty of seating and teacakes the size of dinner plates!

Just an FYI I'll be riding with the B's again this week -  really enjoying my single speed distance riding! :)

Whoops! Sorry Sean, that suggestion was a joint effort from myself and Owen, I didn't realise Owen was logged in on my laptop! Owen's obviosuly not new to distances on a single speed! :-p

Should be dry and sunny tomorrow which will be good :) Looking forward to a good ride!

Hi Ivor, I'm up for that having not been on the bike outdoors since early December, owing to holidays and a severe Sinus infection, which is only just clearing from before Christmas. I've never had such discomfort for so long. Age must make the bodies immune system weaken as well as the LEGS. see you at 10.45

An enjoyable B run which was taken at a leisurely pace.

I met up with the group at Rednal and picked up Kenty and Pete Cooper at Blackwell and was joined by Dave Mitchell and Chrus P at the cafe.

A strong headwind and some tire legs on the return trip took their toll but all in all a good one to get under the belt.

Not sure what happened to the A run, perhaps someone can enlighten us

Today's riders to Pershore

Sean Barker

Laura Lane

Mick McClure

Pete Cooper

Dave Mitchell

Chris Kent

Chris Thompson

Chris Pardoe

Ruddy hell! Can't believe I missed Laura's first 2015 Saracen club ride!!! Hope the cafe stop was good and we sympathise immensely with the head wind! 

Owen and I had a late morning ride to Hillers following a rough nights sleep.... said wind howled over our bedroom skylights until about 4am. :-/ Wasn't sure we'd even ride with the wind still up, but we got out and we're glad for it.

Archived