OLD BOYS & Ex RACERS FACEBOOK GROUP:- SUMMER REUNION

Chris Kent

Dear All

The Summer ReUnion will be taking place this Sunday 25th June @ the Swan Inn, Chaddesley Corbett from 12•00hrs.

All cyclists are welcome to attend whether by bike or otherwise & are welcome to join us & the esteemed cycling legends of years gone by in riding from the Bromsgrove Premiere Inn, situated adjacent to the A38 Bromsgrove bypass.

Meeting @ 11•00hrs for a 11•15 departure!

You’ll also be able to join Messers EDWARDS,HAZLEWOOD &  Moi in a joint celebration of their 70th birthdays 🥳 

I for one will gladly treat you to a drink 🥃 of your choosing, however I cannot guarantee similar indulgence by CO-conspirators due their tardyness with the cash, but then again Mr HAZLEWOOD may be persuaded by a bumper turnout to break into a note!🤔

Edited by Hannah
Requested by CP

Chris, regarding the comment on me being able to buy a round of drinks I'm afraid being a poor pensioner my weekly spend will not allow me to stretch that far. It just as well I'm not a heavy drinker and sure I can make a pint of beer last a couple of hours ' have you seen the price of a pint nowadays ' !!!. I'll gladly enjoy enjoy a second pint of someone is buying.