Club Run Sunday 14th November 2021

Sarashell

Bit early with Club Run this week because I will be busy tomorrow.  And also, I am in charge because The Boss has gone off galavanting somewhere.

So this week let's go a steady ride to Little Alne , I'm afraid I don't know the name of the cafe, but there definitely is one.

Anyone wanting to meet en route, we will be going via the crossroads on the Ridgway A422/A441.

Hope for a dry day, and I'll see you at Tardebigge 10 o'clock.   🚴‍♀️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♀️           🚲

For a start, welcome to New Lad Richard, I hope you enjoyed the ride, sorry it got a bit hilly on the way back.

Starting from TB today were :- Bev and Kev, Richard, Leigh, Tim, Gordon and me.  On the way out, the other side of Alcester,  we stoped at 11 o'clock for the 2 minutes silence, and to show respect.  Going on down the road we came to a road closed sign, but, taking no notice we went on down the road to find that it was covered with mud, proper mud, and lots of it.  Well we were in it by then so we went on through to the end of it, where those without mud guards were regretting it.  It wasn't far then to the cafe, which wasn't all that big but they were very nice, and made room for us.  Pete C was in the cafe when we got there, he was on his e-bike, then after a while Chris and Roger came in to complete the party.

The tea and teacake that I had were very nice, the people there were very nice, I think we will be going there again in the future.

It was a bit hilly on the way home. but we all got back in one piece, and I hope everyone enjoyed the ride.      🚲

Thanks to John for the ride. I had to go home a bit early and as straight a way as possible .Enjoyed the café and chat . Good to meet Richard and hope to see him out with us again.

By the sound of it the  return journey with the club may hay been a bit too hard/fast for me on my 3rd  recovery ride .