Club Run 23rd May 2021 🐝🐝

Sarashell

With the Covid restrictions opening up a little more in the last week, I feel that now is the time to restart the club runs.  So, having looked at two weather forecasts (both of them being different) I think a shortish ride would be sensible, and perhaps weather permitting end up at Broad Acres for a cup of char.  So going out via Priest’s Bridge, in case anyone wants to meet up on the way, 

10 o’clock at Tardebigge.  🚴‍♀️    🚴🏽

We zigged ,we zagged and zigged again and missed the rain. (poetry!!)

Great to see 8 Saracens out plus saw Mick Hazlewood at the cafe.

On the way back overtook a few riders ,yeas really. Was pleased until one told me they were doing the March hare and had already done 100 miles plus and I'd just left the cafe .Still you have to take your chances when they come.

Thanks to John who was the zigger zagger in chief . Be good to see the faster section at the cafe sometime.

Well that was a good restart, 8 of us at Tardebigge, ladies first, Moira, Kay, Chris Poole, Leigh, Barry, Gordon, Alan and me.  We did a zigzag ride around Bishampton, keeping an eye on the weather, and luckily we didn’t get wet.  Got to the cafe (Broad Acres) to find Mick H. there.  After tea and chatting the wind was getting stronger and colder, so off we went back home, I got home just before the rain started.

🚲