Club Kit Update

Mick Hazlewood

New kit orders are going quite well but there are still a number of members who had enquired

about availabillity recently who still have tobe contacted.

I have now acquired a couple of extra items of clothing for sizing purposes thanks to Jane and

Tony Webb and also Andy Craddock of the Beacon RC who have recently received there latest

Giordana kit order from the same supplier as ours.

Amongst these are two Skinsuits size Large and X/Large + a Medium size rain jacket 'race fit'

So if anyone wold like to try these on please contact me ASAP as I need to return them next

Saturday. I have also seen the arm warmers they have purchased which are an excellent fit

and there usual quality and will of course be in club colours. Ideal for the Spring and Autumn

morning when you can't make your mind up what to wear, the price is approx £12.00 p/per.

I am hoping to get the order off before the end on November so remember if you want anything

for the back end of winter,spring or the summer ORDER NOW this might be our last order till

late summer next year.

Before the order is sent off I will just be confirming sizes with you all which you have ordered

and hopefully we will also be purchasing a limited amount of various items for stock.

Mike.

Hi Tim, have left message on your mobile, Chris Kent has very kindly offered to pop round with his jersey

for you to try on as he would be a of a similar build.

He has your address and mobile number, I hope that is ok.

If you can post your requirements on the forum and I will add it to my list, any probs please contact me,

you will have my mobile number in your phone.

Mick.

Orders for clothing are still coming in but I am still awaiting confirmation on some

Items which have been ordered.

I would like to set a deadline of the end November for last orders so that we can

send this to the supplier.

If you still require anything please contact me ASAP. We still have some samples

of various kit for sizing purposes to try on.

Mike.

Latest update on current stock left.

We now have :- 1 x pair bib shorts. Size. Medium. £67.20p

2 x gilet. Size. X/Large. £69.60p

1 x long sleeve Autumn top. Size. Large. £79.20p

If you require any of the above items we have left please contact me please.

Mike H.

We now have just 2 Gilets left as above and may still have the Bib shorts available.

If you require any of these please contact me.

• 2 months later...

Archived