Turbo Training

AlanW

For those that like to train using a turbo trainer, THIS could be of interest to you.  You can have a free trial for a one month then its $10 per month there after.  Which isnt that bad really given the huge amount of feedback that you get, plus over 400 workouts!

There is a training plan to suit everyone, from recovery rides to some very specific training programmes?  But the 20 minute LTHR test isn't nice and it lasts an hour and I've yet to do the 8 minute test, that also last an hour?

Yes Alan I started using this program last year( 40k plan) and found it very motivating it certainly progressed my FTP until I got injured around June. The £6:00 / month is good value as you can come and go when ever you like and pick up where you left off. Just in case you are thinking, the injury had nothing to do with Trainer Road it was just me trying to relive my youth by over doing things on the road.  If anyone is going to use this program I would recommend using it in conjunction with Golden Cheetah which is even better value as it is free.

PS I loved the FTP tests, a great work out in its self,

http://goldencheetah.org

Archived