Club Runs, 31st August (with photos)

rovi

Hi Phil

Both runs will eventually meet at the same cafe.  Forest mob will be the faster run, but they are obliged to look after new riders so don't worry.  Rednal group will be slower and a shorter route. 

Catch you tomorrow

They gather at the back of the pub (Alcester Road side)  :biggrin:

Well... I made it back to the harvester and waited for a while... Not sure if I did a short cut or was late...

Not sure where you dropped off, Phil, but sounds as if you went straight down the main road from Tardebigge. The 'usual' route back from there, for those of us heading to Marlbrook, Catshill and Birmingham, is more lanes via Blackwell and Lickey or Barnt Green. No final rendezvous, we're all heading for home, shower and cuppa! Hope you enjoyed the ride and the company, see you next week?

Yes you did Mike, I think the word is surprise. I didn't think it possible to ride up St Catherines Rd at that speed, after all it is a 30mph area. As for  jumping on your and Lee's wheel  I couldn't have done it on a flat section, let alone that incline .Clearly  you didn't wait for the rest of your group, Naughty  boy's !!, I get  told off by the B group for doing that.

I think we ended up a few seconds back - enough to miss you turn left and I followed 2/3 right - then they realized I needed to go the other... I went like the clappers to try catch up, then realized I had no idea which way to go so followed signs for Bromsgrove as soon as I could. Should be at harvester next Sunday - I need the miles.

Archived