Sunday 15th from the Forest

TonyS

Please note that there WILL be a run starting from the Forest as usual at 09.30, for those who have not entered the Audax. Dave and Mandy will be heading for Hillers, so depending on who is at the Forest I suggest we can either go straight there so there is a choice of taking a direct or longer route home, or go a longer way initially to cafe.

Any questions, please ask.

Ok Sean, noted. Intention is now to meet M & D in FH Lane and get to Hillers before the rush for lunch. I'll be coming back a longer way round if anyone wants to join me, with a possible second tea stop if needed.

For the record, a small but very select band left the Forest on Sunday morning. ChrisK, DerekB and self met up with Mandy & Dave in FH Lane then were briefly joined by Gary for the ride to Hillers. After tea, toast, much chat and a very humorous rant about football by (no names mentioned!), C,D,M & D returned the short way whilst I put in some extra miles in an attempt to cover the same mileage over two days as KenH and JohnS were doing in one day :tongue:

Archived