Worcester St. Johns 10m TT Saturday 14 June

5pk676.jpg

The Saracens are out in force again this weekend time trialling on the K33 ( near Hillers ) in the above event.  The race HQ is in Alcester at the Greig Hall, Kinwarton Road,  B49 6AD.  First man off at 1400.  

Our team leader Sam B is number 114, Paul H 47, Dave M 57, Colin B 59, Mike H 66 and Gary W 73.

Watch this space for results pm Saturday

Another great day for team Saracen with 5 racing today. Conditions were very warm and a mixture of sun, cloud, tiny amount of light rain and a little wind but thankfully no hail and lightening today!

Course was the K33/10D and now I've done it a few times I can see what Mick means when he says the wind is the wrong way round. As it was today.

Great set if results which are as follows

Sam Boswell - 24.16

Mike Hazelwood - 24.49

David Mitchell - 25.54

Paul Haynes - 26.08

Gary Woodward - 26.11

Great to have the times all so close to keep us all motivated! We believe too that David has the V70 win and he awaits his prize money :-)

Good luck to Mick who is crazy enough to be also racing a 25 tomorrow!

I would also like to add to Sams great report that this event was a round of the Midlands Woman's TT series which is

run by Ruth Eyles a past multi national TT champion.

This attracts some of the top woman Time Trialists from the Midlands and beyond and with Sams recent and consistent

form achieved 6th position today, an excellent result with 2nd to 6th position only separated by 30 seconds.

Also a great ride by Gary and Paul on there comeback trail closing the gap to Dave. Keep looking over you shoulder

Dave.

Unfortunately Colin was a DNS today, No sick note has been entered in yet !!.

29zbry9.jpgWell done you all, looks like a very close set of results from Saracen riders for this event,  Im really hoping to be able to join you  in the mix soon, but this peskey ongoing shoulder injury returned after a heavy training week just prior to my weeks holiday around Lombardy. Still little steps will get me there in the end if I keep working at it.

Heres a nice pic from my Hols anyone reconise it's location?  ( Ivor?)

Colin B 

Archived