A run Sunday 1st June.

Mick Hazlewood

Hi guys! Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all of the advice, support and patience I received on today's ride! It was an absolute privilege to ride with you chaps and I will certainly ride with you again! 

I'm home safe and after some stretching and a shake I feel much better. Thank you to the chappie that supplied the energy gel, it helped immensely! I owe you one and will certainly get some for the next ride (truth be told at my usual distances I don't normally need gels).

I learnt a lot today and again thank you all for the nudges, pushes and words of encouragement! Can't quite believe the distance we covered or the pace we achieved but very pleased with myself and I know that I will get better the more I do!

Thanks again for everything guys! :-D

Twas me Hannah :-)

Out today ChrisP, Ken, Mike, Kev, JohnS, Gary et moi Tony. Oh, and Hannah - the girl done well! Not to mention putting us all on best behaviour. Pleasure to have your company.

Thanks to Chris for finding a new cafe near Wickhamford and only a bit of unavoidable main road to get there.

Sorry we did not get to meet you today Hannah but Mandy was working and I was in recovery mode after yesterdays race. Really pleased that you had a good ride and the guys looked after you. We are a very friendly bunch and stick together on runs especially on Sunday.  You will find that there will always be someone to help you out with anything cycling related.

Hope you join us again soon.

Thanks for the gel Tony! I'll be sure to bring an extra one with me next time to replace the one I had to borrow! 

Really looking forward to riding with the Saracens again - may join you again next Sunday if that's ok? Look forward to meeting Dave, Mandy, Sean and other riders that were AWOL today! 

Massive thank you to you Mick for looking after me so much today, and big thanks to everyone today for absolutely everything! :-D

Archived