Club Kit

Mick Hazlewood

Hi All,

Chris Pardoe and myself are in the process of ordering new clothing for Saracen members.

The company we are hoping to use is via John Burton ( Henry Burton Cycles ), John has very kindly given us his contact with a company called Yellow who supply's  Giadano clothing, I think I've spelt that right, my apologies if I haven't.

We require a minimum of 40 items of clothing to make the initial order before we can proceed.

At the moment I have 22 items of clothing provisional  ordered.

If you wish to make an order for any of the following items please contact me via forum of my email address ha3z9@aol.com or phone 01527831482.

Items of clothing ;---             shorts sleeve racing vests, long sleeve vests ( both winter and summer grade ) skin suits, gilletts, shorts, bib tights, there are also womens sizes available. 

Chris P is hoping to have samples and sizes available when we are in a position to proceed with the order.

I'm sure Chris will fill in any details if I have left any information out.

Mike H.

Club kit update;

We now have enough provisional orders (35) to go ahead with initial set up of ordering our new club kit.

Chris P is going to contact the supplier early next week to get samples of clothing for individual size and fitting requirements, after which definate orders will be taken.

All efforts will be made by Chris and myself to contact all current Saracen members who we have not been able to contact yet to see if they wish to make an order.

I beleive Dave Jones will put something in the next newsletter.

Hopefully there will also be a list of articles of clothing offered with pictures and prices attached quite soon on the Saracen website.

Samples will be taken to the next club lunch on Wed 20th Feb. I hope!!

Finally anyone who knows of current members who are interested in ordering clothing please tell them to get in touch with Chris or me.

Mick

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE ON NEW CLUB KIT.

Hopefully you have all had a chance to look at prices and style of clothing available on the link posted by ChrisPy!

We have received a box full of examples to have a look at and try on but mainly of smaller sizes. So all vertically challenged people step forward.

I have tried some of the items labeled small on but would need to go on to a serious diet, and I don't think I'm very overweight. However I have tried on a pair of bibshorts and a Gillet both labeled Large and found them tobe a perfect fit. Basically an Italian fitting garment very similar if not the same as Assos in size, and would also add that they are of the same quality and at least half the price.

Chrispy is expecting the arrival of more clothing very soon and opportunity to look at and try on the items for sizing will be made available.

Please watch for more info as soon as we have it.

Archived