Warwicks RC evening 10

This was the  Warwicks  first evening 10 of the season on the K37, and my first outing on my new Dolan Preffisio (winter training bike not the Dolan Scala  i was hoping to be riding some time this year ). In fact my first ride on it was round the car park at Wythall House just prior to the ride over to the start.

Anyway a good turn out of around 20 riders all looking very fit and healthy on a lovely sunny evening, so off I went wearing number 10 (that number was the fastest bit about the ride tonight) so at least I had to try and do the number justice. I managed to get around the course in 29:17 (on the tops for 95% of the ride still getting used to the bike you understand) a little disapointing as a 29:05 was my  best time last season, still most people were going around 1-2 minutes slower this time round so I'll take that as a good mark in the sand.

Hopefully some other Saracens will make it next Tuesday.

Cheers Colin.

You're clearly your own hardest critic Colin! lolblue.gif

That seems to me to be a very impressive opener to the season, I know I would be utterly delighted if I was able to do that.

Well done Colin, I look forward to watching you progress throughout the season which I have no doubt you will. clap.gif

Would have joined you Colin but I was stuck for transport. Hope to be there next week but it will be the day after your 25 so I imagine you will be resting. Good to get the first one out of the way anyhow , well done mate.

Good luck for Monday 'ride it like you stole it' !

Any chance of a copy of the start sheet? Might take a ride over if the weather is OK.

Archived