Steady Run Sun.6th. Apr.

rovi

I exercised Plan B today, enjoyed a dry but breezy ride (partly in company of JohnS) and brought back some fresh asparagus! Unless the weather forecast is completely wrong for the morning, I shan't be out.

Message from our overseas member, it's rained for two days in Majorca but the good news is that there's no sickness in the hotel and Brian Taylor is now out of hospital following his fall, which resulted in broken arm and ribs. Silly old fool (aren't we all) :-)

Thank you all for the kind words, my physical condition was made even worse by the mental cruelty inflicted by my wife, words like banned, bowls, snooker and three wheeler were expressed and joined  together by other expletives. Even worse, my 60quid Saracen Gillett is shredded on the shoulder. The good news is my Ltd Edition " Trigon Colnago " remains intact.

Yes I did Ivor, highlight of my day!!   Their crashes were proper ones!  but then I suppose they are 45/50years younger than us .Apart  from my thumb (which I covered in salt at the café ) I was just a bit stiff after the café and on the way home, but you would have had a laugh if you saw me Tuesday night, I looked 100 and could hardly get up the stairs. I now have half a yellow apple growing out of the side of my thigh, which I feed with frozen pees. You can imagine the grief Lesley gave me.Future passes are going to be very expensive.  Hope to be with you soon and  I,m staying on the back in a line with Dr Dave and Bob or 50 yards off the front ,i might be safer there.   Barry  PS this should have been a reply to your Post but it  doesn't  seem to have worked. I will  have to ask the Guru. Sean

Archived