Room to let

Mick Hazlewood

Richard has been storing one of his bikes in my garage for the past 12 months - any chance you could take it for a while, Mike? (He has an aversion to paying rent and expects his steed to be fed and watered at regular intervals, but still hasn't got round to arranging an operation to mend it's broken neck/cracked headtube).

As long as it's 51-52cms ( my size ) and campag 10 speed I can store it Tony.

Owen has only been gone for 4 days but already I have noticed that the food in the fridge lasts longer and

the house is no longer being used as a bearing for planes landing at B'ham International Airport at night time

when every light in every room is switched on as he moves round the house,    usually  scavaging for more

food.

No Kay, he actually starts by putting it in the washing basket in his bedroom then when no space is left starts filling the floor and

when he can't get out of his bedroom because he can't open bedroom door he then delivers it to the front of the washing machine

and his very kind mother wash's it for him.

Our kitchen cupboards are also now full of missing crockery, mugs and glasses and my tool box also has a number of tools which

I forgot I owned returned.

Archived