More club kit

ChrisP

Due to popular demand I will be placing an order for more clothing on Wednesday 3rd .April.

I will be taking what I have left to the club night at Wythall House on Tuesday if you need to find the correct size.

Delivery at the moment will be the beginning of June.

email me for any other details.

ChrisP 

Great news that our club kit is so popular with our members and that we will be placing another order due to it's popular demand.

Certainly the excellent quality and design have a bearing on this.

I recently posted on the racing section that we were hoping to get enough orders for some long sleeve Skinsuits for our racing members, but fall short on orders due to the fact that we require at least seven garments to proceed for this to be possible.

At the moment there are 4 definitely required Colin,Gary and myself x 2, price is £92.00 + vat.

I have tried one of these race suits on and they are made to there usual very high standard and a superb fit, even better than my Assos suit which cost twice as much.

It would be great to get another 3 people interested so that an order can be placed ASAP.

So if anybody is intending to race this is the time to order your race suit. ( worth at least a minute in a 25ml TT ).

Would make a great summer Onesie for those hot summer nights, come on Mr Kent you know it makes sense.

Archived