Tardebigge Run 27th March

Sean Barker

The fourth Thursday and the destination decided on the day. So we split into two groups, the faster group to Alcester and the easier paced group made for Worcester country park.

I followed the faster group and took a short cut for the café where I was soon joined by the rest of the group and shortly afterwards Dave Mitchell joined us.

I’m not sure who was in the second group but I did see Leigh, Tony Shardlow, Ivor and BG Bob amongst many others

At the café in Alcester were

Chris P

Andrew

John Shelly

Michelle

Ken Haddon

Dave Mitchell

Sean Barker

Vince Tennent 

I'm easily confused. I thought we were all heading for the same place until Richard K remarked that the rear half of the group had split off and Ivor was heading for Worcester. Frantic reprogramming of brain map resulted in me heading towards Alcester with no hope of rejoining the other group en route, but I then came across Chris Poole so we teamed up and did a non stopper. Missed the cafe stop but the tea and toast was cheaper when I got home :-)

Worcester Country Park was awash with butter . I think Barry was trying to smuggle some home as I saw it in melted form dripping from his back pocket . Actually a number of us asked for extra butter ,but I like my version best . Present Ivor, Dave Mortimer ,Richard India , John and Barry Butter . There may have been more but dementia prevents me from mentioning them .

Archived