Bike Jumble

DaveM

The club will have a table at the forthcoming Redditch Bike Jumble on Saturday 8th March. If you have any bike bits that you want to get rid of, no matter what age or condition, we can either sell them for you on commission, or you can donate them to the club. Ideally, if you do have anything it would be appreciated if you could bring it to club night on Tuesday 4th March.

There is a possibility that items could be picked up by arrangement from your home address.

For further information contact Ivor Myttion or Dave Mitchell

Redditch Road & Path Cycle Club

Cycle Jumble

8th March 2014

Oakenshaw Community Centre

Castleditch Lane

Redditch

Worcs

B98 7YB

10.00 - 13.00

http://www.yell.com/biz/oakenshaw-residents-association-redditch-1539734/?view=map

• 2 weeks later...

I just had a chat on the phone with Dave who is away today and without internet access. He was telling me what a success today’s bike jumble was. Apparently over £500 raised towards club funds.

Dave wanted me to thank everyone involved in today’s successful event, especially everyone who donated various equipment and those who turned up on the day. Dave did make mention of the Saracens who were there today but I fear I can’t remember everyone mentioned but I recall he mentioned Eddie and Mavis, John Shelly, Barry Lucas, Jim George amongst others.

Dave will give us a more comprehensive report tomorrow but well done everyone clap.gif

Thanks Sean. The Bike Jumble was indeed a great success and many thanks to all those that supported the venture. Barry made an excellent job of valuing all the bits we had donated to the club and the rest of the team worked well together making the sale an enjoyable experience. In fact it went so well we are considering another sale later in the year.

Archived