London to Paris Cycle Challenge 2014

We have been asked if we would post this event up for a most worthwhile cause

Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice is a local hospice caring for people of all ages living with a terminal illness. The hospice supports over 1000 patients a year across the Birmingham and Sandwell region. It costs over £7.4 million each year to run the hospice. In order to fund this service we host a number of fundraising events and challenges.

Our next exciting challenge is the London to Paris Cycle and we are looking to recruit participants to join the Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice team. I therefore wondered if you would be kind enough to add details of the challenge to your website and if possible distribute to your club members? I have attached a poster which gives you the event information and contact details. I do have hard copies of this poster which I would be more than happy to post out to you if you wish.

If you have any questions about the hospice or the event itself please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you for your support.

Kind regards

Lucy 

LUCY WATKINS

Events Manager

176 Raddlebarn Road, Selly Park, Birmingham B29 7DA.

tel: 0121 472 1191 mob:07900 730 402

lucy.watkins@birminghamhospice.org.uk www.birminghamhospice.org.uk

Not sure if any of our members are tempted but if not other readers of our forum may well be :)

Archived