Steady Run Tues.11th.Feb.

rovi

I waited till 14:30 (mainly due to the fact that was the time I got home from work) and managed 50 miles.  Quite a pleasant afternoon by all accounts, but the temperature noticeably started to drop after about 4pm :(   Just got home as it started to rain again.

Finally got out about 1.30. Decided to have a look around South of Droitwich and see what the roads were like.  Quite surprised, thought that there would be more water lying on the roads. There was plenty running off the fields but we only had to make one diversion and that was at Sale Green.  Lovely sunny afternoon with just a chilly wind. Thank goodness we have these little windows where we can at least get out for an hour or two.

umgq.jpg

Shell Ford

Much more in the next few days and the whole cross roads will be under water

Yes Dave your quite right, take advantage of the break in the weather when you can.

Finished work at 15.05 out on the bike for a 15.15 for a couple of hours, very pleasant.

Plenty of roads flooded but nothing to stop you from getting through.

It not looking to promising for the rest of the week though.

Yes Dave your quite right, take advantage of the break in the weather when you can.

Finished work at 15.05 out on the bike for a 15.15 for a couple of hours, very pleasant.

Plenty of roads flooded but nothing to stop you from getting through.

It not looking to promising for the rest of the week though.

Don't say that! I'm riding a 200km Audax on Thursday

Archived