Steady run Sun. 9th.Feb.

rovi

Most enjoyable run out today to Stourport

The roads were actually quite good and we only encountered 1 lane which was particularly bad not helped by the local farmer having trimmed his hedgerows and some Ars...le fly tipping a load of tree cutting in the middle of the road.

The cafe was quiet until we got there, great company as usual, nice steady pace and and an equally pleasant ride back.

Those on today's run were, Ivor,Sean,DaveM,ChrisK and ChrisT and myself.

Dull windy but dry, so set off for Belbroughton.  I was surprised at the roads after all the rain we had last night, the only lake I had to go through was at Elmbridge.  Met Mike south of Belbroughton surveying the proposed route and the rest of the group in the village. Into the strong cool wind all the way to Stourport  and a fine gentleman like breakfast was enjoyed by all.  Blown back to Hartlebury in bright warm sunlight where we split into two groups to make our way home.  Mike accompanied me to Droitwich. He decided to take advantage of the good weather and get a few more miles in before calling it a day.

A small but high quality group today consisting of Ivor, Sean, Mike, Chris T, Chris K and myself.

Archived