Tardebigge Run Thurs. 6th

DaveM

I really enjoyed today! I added on a few extra miles at the end and got absolutely drenched...but it's all part of the fun!!
It was nice to see Mandy and Dave and also Michelle :)
I'm going to enquire about kit and becoming a real member! Not just a tag along!
Shame you couldn't make it Sean :(
See you next week sometime x

Another enjoyable day out - just about managed to hang on to the back during the brisk run up to the cafe from Droitwich on the A442 - very relieved to see the sign for Whitelenge!

Here's the route if anyone is interested as we had a long chat about Garmin's, etc at the cafe.

http://www.strava.com/activities/111531418

Should be out Tuesday as well next week too hopefully.

I might have to do a Laura and join the club too!

Wishes

Carl

Sorry we didn't join you today but Sam and myself were planing on linking up with you guys but out at Bradley Green we saw some fast wheels to latch onto so joined them for a few miles and then decided to press on and beat the weather back, plus I needed to get

back for work. Yes that's right I,m not a full cyclist like some of you.

Anyways, hope you all had a good ride and Laura, that's great news a very warm welcome

'I really enjoyed today! I added on a few extra miles at the end and got absolutely drenched...but it's all part of the fun!!

I'm going to enquire about kit and becoming a real member! Not just a tag along!'  ( Laura)

'Another enjoyable day out - just about managed to hang on to the back during the brisk run up to the cafe from Droitwich on the A442 - very relieved to see the sign for Whitelenge!

Should be out Tuesday as well next week too hopefully.

I might have to do a Laura and join the club too!' (Carl)

You both would be most welcome I can assure you. Mandy and I joined the Saracens 1 year ago and have made friends with some very nice people, it really is a great club. We have some characters in the group but they are all warm hearted types with a good sense of humour who love their cycling. You would have to go a long way to find a club with such a depth of knowledge and experience in the sport. Every one of them will only be very glad to give you advice or assistance you may need and you would always be looked out for on the road.

We both enjoyed the crack at the cafe - never noticed the rain.

Round the table today were Laura, Mandy, Ivor, Barry, Leigh, Dave Mortimer, Pete C, Ken, Chris P, Gary, Dave Hughes, Carl Dolan and myself.

Michele started out today but had to be home early so we missed her company.

After splitting from Ivors party a small group of six (Ken, Gary, Dave Hughes, Michelle, Carl & myself) took the usual route

via Bradley Green, Inkberrow and Droitwich where Michelle left us for home before pushing onto Whit Lenge.

Surprised to find only Mandy & Dave there as Ivor and his group had already fed and watered and headed for home.

After tea and toast plus some in depth chat we all put on wet weather gear and set off back to get a good soaking.

Still it should be a good summer as there will be no rain left. 

Archived