Club Night & Computer Workshop Tuesday 4th February

DaveM

ay9.gif

At this month’s club night there will be a Computer Workshop taking place. Sean Barker will be hosting a demonstration of our club web site together with a question and answer session.  It is hoped that members will receive assistance to solve any problems they may be experiencing and put forward any suggestions they may have for improving the site. 

If any member is having problems with a piece of portable equipment, such as a laptop or Garmin, they should bring it along and time permitting, it can be looked at.

Thank you Sean for your informative and entertaining way in which you conducted your talk on finding our way round the Saracen web site and highlighting certain areas in which us numpties have difficulty in accessing.

Looking forward to seeing loads more posts being made by members who visit the site on a regular basis and who will now be contributing.

Thanks very much Sean for all your time and effort last night in helping us club members find their way around our website.  Personally I'm not very good with computers as I forget what I have learnt, so by you going over the basics last night has certainly helped my confidence! :rolleyes:   

Archived