The Club records are now on the website

Saracen RC Administrator

Mick Hazelwood and Eddie Smith have been burning the midnight oil over the last couple of months wading through the club archives and correlating all the results to give us all a comprehensive record of the clubs records. Dave Mitchel then word processed them and put them in order and I have taken care of the IT side of things.

You can now find them through the link on the History page.

If you can’t see the link at the bottom of the page you may have to clear the cache on your browser.  

You may have noticed that if you are using Windows XP or a mobile phone that the records page looks a mess. It's due to a compatibility problem with MS Word. We will sort it out as soon as poss but Sean is laid up at the moment recovering from some serious dental work - two hours in the chair! Apologies and it will be improved in a few days time. 

I’ll get on to this tomorrow; I think the problem is almost certainly a font issue. The font used is Ariel (I think) so if your computer hasn’t got the same font installed it will not display properly. That’s why to some of you it will look fine and to other it will look a mess.

I’ll redo it tomorrow with a more universally compatible font.

Archived