Steady run Sun. 26th. Jan.

rovi

Well it's going to be heavy rain in the morning if the weather forecast is right, if no one is heading to Stourport I might wait a while and go out when it eases up arounbd 11 or so.

Speaking of the heavy rain that has persisted now for what seems forever, have you seen the latest fashion in ladies shoes?

shoes.jpg

According to BBC weather chart, it should stop about 12.00. If so I will head for Rowberrys. ETA 13.00.

And so it did and I had a rain free ride to Rowberrys. In fact the sun was out for the journey there and back. Mandy travelled by car to join Sean and I for a most pleasant lunch break. Not as much standing water as I expected and no diversions needed.

Well I wish that I had been so lucky as you two with the weather.  I didn't go out till 3pm, but the sun was shining and it wasn't overly cold at 8.9 degrees. However, I got caught in that horrific hail storm half across Flying Horse Lane, the temperature dropped like a stone to just 3.2 degrees and the roads became nothing short of lethal!  It was so dangerous heading back home, serves me right for going out so late I guess...... :blush:

Bad luck Alan.  :sad:

If it was the one that came down a few minutes after I was safely home then it must have been most unpleasant.

Still knowing you I bet you feel a lot happier getting out there and getting some miles in your legs than you would had you stayed indoors. 

Archived