BIRTHDAYS

Ed Hazlewood

cbvd.gif

Many Happy Returns Ken and Leigh

From Mandy & Dave

Thanks for the congrats and loved the clip . Quite right about the disparity of riding ability and he is 10yrs older !!! But, I at least have my good looks !!! Before replying remember it is my birthday so at least wait until tomorrow before you highlight the slight inaccuracy in this statement .

Thanks for the congrats and loved the clip . Quite right about the disparity of riding ability and he is 10yrs older !!! But, I at least have my good looks !!! Before replying remember it is my birthday so at least wait until tomorrow before you highlight the slight inaccuracy in this statement .

Leigh, It's now tomorrow. Now lets look at the slight inaccuracies as you say

Ken is now 74 (Licence to prove) he looks no older than 60 and rides like a 50year old. He is a perfect ambassador for cycling a true gentleman, a modest man of few words.

On the other hand Leigh, says he is 64, a very nice man, even a very very nice man, a great café entertainer, always a good conversationalist I will throw it open for others to comment on his age and looks. Some are surprised he hasn't yet reached retirement age. !! and they think it's 67 .Thats what I mean about the Almighties ability to create a balance in life.

Leigh, It's now tomorrow. Now lets look at the slight inaccuracies as you say

Ken is now 74 (Licence to prove) he looks no older than 60 and rides like a 50year old. He is a perfect ambassador for cycling a true gentleman, a modest man of few words.

On the other hand Leigh, says he is 64, a very nice man, even a very very nice man, a great café entertainer, always a good conversationalist I will throw it open for others to comment on his age and looks. Some are surprised he hasn't yet reached retirement age. !! and they think it's 67 .Thats what I mean about the Almighties ability to create a balance in life.

He rides better than any 50 year old I've ever come across. :)

Archived