Steady run Sun. 8th Dec.

rovi

Actually I’ve always believed that its centrally heated houses, after all we do all seem to get hit with these bugs at this time of year. Artificially heated rooms with the windows shut is nothing short of a culture vacuum for bugs to proliferate

Mind you I suppose the alternative is hypothermia :lol2

Eat some lemons thatll keep the skurvy at bay.

Swab the decks outside in salt water thatll cleen yer ands.

Too much snoggin and soshallizin thats the trubel with

crews today .Cant get the staff Squark..squark..wheres the rum......Hic.hic.

Superb run this morning guys (and gal) really enjoyed the company, thanks.  Great to see everyone. :clap

Note to self - don't stop for a wee stop (thanks to Kev who started that little chain of events) and then have to chase to get back on, only to discover that you are going up and over Rous Lench!

I met the 'B's at Ditchford Bank where they were waiting for Pete C who had punctured. Before we got going again we were passed by the 'A's and then Bromsgrove OCC. We gave them both equal amounts of abuse.  A steady pace to Bidford where some of the crew 'jumped ship ' and made for the 'A's cafe stop at the Chicken Shack. ( I think it's foul there!)   :rofl  This made it a combined A and B group for the return leg. A nice tempo was held till I left them at Radford but I can imagine that it would have picked up pace nearing Bromsgrove.  Good to have Alan out with us again and a nostalgic occasion for me as it was 42 years since I last rode in a group with Mick McClure. We were both stationed in Singapore while serving in the R.A.F back in the late 60s and had some great days on the road together.

Making it a most enjoyable day today were the weather and......... Sam B, Mike H, Chris P, Chris K, Chris T, Kevin Y, Tony S, Ken H, Gary W, Ivor, Barry, Derek B, Alan W, Pete C, John S, Owen H, Mick M and myself.

Archived