Steady Run Tues.3rd Dec.MAN ON THE MOON!!

rovi

Sorry wont be aboard tomorrow. Car in for service.  If not icy will be on the Defford run.

4n7.gif

Joined the Defford run at Droitwich for a pleasant ride on a cold but dry and wind free day.  Soon after we arrived at the cafe we were joined by Mike Florence, sadly without Elaine who Mike tells us is unwell with a virus. Hope your feeling better soon Elaine.  Later our peace was shattered by the arrival of Allan Philpott and his crew but we were ready to leave by then, so this time we did not have their company for the return journey. 

My wing man suffered serious engine failure during today's mission. Not firing on all cylinders for some time now so I am afraid that she has been grounded for a major overhaul.  This is expected to take up to fourteen days.  As she is not confined to barracks she will be allowed to travel to the cafe by using other means of transport. 

In the formation today were Lesley Brown, Ken H, Tony S, Kevin Y, John S, Mike H, Dave and Mandy M.

I think that this Tuesday outing might be eligible for adoption as a formal Saracen run. Nowadays it is practically all Saracen members taking part.

Archived